Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Dumbass

So on my way home from my workout tonight (more on that in a later post), I was stopped at a light on Hwy 54 in Chapel Hill just minding my own business - it was like 10:30 at night after all! As I sat there, I realized some guy halfway leaning out of the passenger window of a little pickup in the lane to my left moaning (for lack of a better descriptive word) at me....my guess - drunk college student...so when he finally caught my attention he smiled and said hi to which I, being the polite person myself, said hi back and then continued to listen to the radio. Just as the light changed and I pulled off, I could hear this guy shouting something about "fat Oprah"...oh, if only that had happened 1 minute sooner!

So I dedicate this post to that, and any other equally moronic dumbasses of the world.

1) I prefer the term "curvaceous" as opposed to "fat". Yes, I may have some meat on my bones, but I am far from fat...plus I can work out and lose the weight while you, unfortunately, can't fix your stupidity.
2) I could be completely wrong, but I look nothing like Oprah...maybe more like a Margaret Cho?
3) I'm not black. In fact, I am a blend of Korean and German descent...how do you confuse the offspring of a short Asian woman and a blonde, blue-eyed tall man with Oprah? Really?

How much more ignorant can you get as a racist prick when you can't even get ethnicities right as you offend people? And you should take a long, hard look in the mirror (or at least sober up) before insulting others.

The youth (and future) of our nation doesn't appear very promising.

Dumbass...

No comments: