Friday, August 22, 2008

my sushi...

so I'm odd...a little off in the head...a skosh insane...

my friend and I got Betta fish...hers is spoiled - in a nice 7-gallon bowfront fishtank, while mine is in, literally, a fish bowl...but I'm going to get mine a nice home shortly...and of course, right now, I'm taking care of her fish at my apartment because...well, I'm not sure why...

but on with the story - she was trying to figure out what to name her fish - and somehow she ended up with "Barack" after Presidential hopeful Barack Obama...I told her that I would never intentionally harm a living creature, so in retaliation, I first thought to name mine McCain, but then I had an even better thought - "Ralphie" in honor of Ralph Nader...perfect to counter her "Barack," don't you think?

that was short-lived though...she finally ended up with "Buddah" and decided to make her fishtank a model of peace and tranquility...

not to be outdone, obviously, I decided on "Sushi" for my fish...yes, yes...technically, to be correct, I should have named him "Sashimi," but "Sushi" sounded cooler...and not so cruel...

that's my story - hope you enjoyed - and I really do like sushi and sashimi...

No comments: