Sunday, November 9, 2008

another one ties the knot...






well, chalk one more up to wedded bliss...

it's almost sad that I told myself I'd only be married once and well, I did that without a wedding or even a honeymoon - yes, how pathetic am I, since I'm now virtually divorced...never will I wear a wedding dress or have a ceremony or get to honeymoon in some distant tropical land...oh well, life experience is how I see it - and being single works for me...

anyway, I thought I'd share some lovely pictures from a wedding I attended this weekend - it was the daughter of friends/co-workers that really is a comical fairy-tale type romance...they met in college through a mutual friend, yet she was in a relationship...they remained friends and when her relationship fizzled, he asked her out and the rest is history (or is it the future?)!

the Fred Astaire and Katherine Hepburn look-a-likes are the bride's proud parents...

they make the cutest couple and are perfect for each other - they compliment each other completely! riding off into the sunset - oh, to be young again!

No comments: