Thursday, December 25, 2008

another one down...

well, Christmas is almost over...technically...

and nothing is better than spending most of Christmas Day at the hospital...can you sense the sarcasm? at least I can say that I'm grateful to even have a holiday to spend with my family, but it does take a little more luster off of a holiday that I don't care too much about already when I have to take my mother to the emergency room at 2am...now, don't panic, she's doing well - nothing immediately life-threatening like a heart attack or anything....she was just running a high fever, which is bad for her in her condition....hence the hospital run...

but like I said, I am thankful for my family (even though they tend to drive me insane) even if it means sitting in a hospital room all day on Christmas...

No comments: