Sunday, December 7, 2008

Something a little different...


Normally when I bake - it's cakes, cookies, or pies...sweets for people...

Well, today I tried for the second time, something a little different - dog biscuits! I made some last year (I think it was last year) - anyway, sometime in the past and they seemed to be ok...no dogs were harmed in eating them that I know of...so I figured I'd make some for the dogs of my coworkers as doggie Christmas presents - but it's a different recipe since I can't find my old one...

yes I'm strange - when I get bored, I bake...when I can't sleep, I bake...when I'm upset, I bake...hey, it's either that or, well, I don't know...knit? but I can't knit - I can bake though...

and if I do say so myself, they did turn out kind of cute...I'm leaving the taste-testing to the dogs though!

No comments: