Thursday, December 18, 2008

it's about that time...

Christmas is almost upon us...shopping crazies are out and about...family plans are being made...I'm so glad I'm not a big fan of this time of the year...

now don't get me wrong, I'm thankful and grateful and all that, but I'm just not that into the whole "season"....maybe I just have a bit of "bah humbug" in me, but I've been this way for a long long time - I think after I grew out of the Santa Claus phase, the time of the year from Thanksgiving through Christmas just isn't so important to me...I like to give gifts, but don't really want any myself...I'm not big on the whole family gathering deal...and while I still think the lights are kind of cool, I'm beyond the whole decorating thing...

but I am off to San Antonio for Christmas this year...I do hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: