Friday, October 10, 2008

Obsession

I received in the mail the other day a one-hour pre-release special edition of "Obsession: Radical Islam's War Against the West."

Well, I had a plane ride to San Antonio, so I threw it in my computer bag and figured it would be something to watch on the plane...

I don't know why I was sent the DVD - whether it was sent via a bulk mailing list or if my name popped up on the mailing list due to one of the various lists I am already on...it came from The Clarion Fund, who claims to be "an independent, non-profit, non-partisan organization devoted to educating the public about national security issues."

I must admit I was enthralled for the entire hour viewing - it was a very poignant documentary about Muslim extremists. I would recommend watching it yourself and coming to your own conclusions - but it is, in my opinion, a bit of a wake-up call that we probably all need...

No comments: