Sunday, June 22, 2008

4th of July

Well, I've been conned into going to Anderson, SC for the week of 4th of July...ok, so I really wasn't *conned* - more like I lost a bet...

I will be lounging around a lake (I can't remember which one) for a week - what ever will I do with myself???? Marshall and I will be heading down to actually have a vacation together - vacation, that word seems familiar, like I should know what it is...and he might even drag me kicking and screaming to the Clemson campus...maybe...

so this will be the first real vacation I've had in years - and I get to jetski too! Never done that before - I know, I'm 32 and have experienced that - well, I've never gone deep-sea fishing either and I hope to do that one day soon too! So relaxing and jetskiing on a lake for a week! Yay me!

Just have to remember to pack the sunscreen!

No comments: